Dumb ?

Pixresizer works well for me except that it takes the newly resized picture and sends it into cyber hide and seek.:eek: It takes me 5 minutes to find the picture after its resized so I can post it :huh:

bob go slow threw the pic resizer dialog boxes.. somewhere in the process it has to ask you wher you want it saved.. for me the desktop is the best place.. then i can clean it off the desktop and put ti away where i want it afterwards. but at least i have one place t olook and not the whole puter.. another way to fing the file you lost is to use the find on a mac, or search for file on PC for the file name then you can drop it where you want it from the search menu.

bob go slow threw the pic resizer dialog boxes.. somewhere in the process it has to ask you wher you want it saved.. for me the desktop is the best place.. then i can clean it off the desktop and put ti away where i want it afterwards. but at least i have one place t olook and not the whole puter.. another way to fing the file you lost is to use the find on a mac, or search for file on PC for the file name then you can drop it where you want it from the search menu.

Thanks Larry !
I don't post a lot of pictures because it has been a pain to to. Hopefully your suggestions will help and I'll drive you nuts with pics. :rofl: