Thread: Welcome to all the new members

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Welcome to all the new members

I don't get to do this often enough but I'm doing it now. Welcome to Family woodworking. This is a list of everyone who's has joined in the last 3 days.

Robert Mickley New Member
    Yesterday3 Andre Lacombe New Member
    Yesterday0 John Gomes New Member
    01-19-20070 Lotsa miles on me with a few very sudden stops!Bonney Lake, Wa.Malingering and occassional woodworking!HVAC techJamey Amrine New Member
    01-19-20070 Craig Richardson New Member
    01-19-20070 Southeast IowaMotorcycles and woodworkingDesign Engineergreg mann New Member
    01-19-20070 Fred Pilkington New Member
    01-19-20070 Ted Boxman New Member
    01-18-20070 Jude Tuliszewski New Member
    01-18-20070 Chris Hewitt New Member
    01-18-20070 Jim Homco New Member
    01-18-2007
    Last edited by Don Baer; 01-21-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: well that didn't work the way I wanted it to but welcome anyhow.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Welcome to all of our new members. I look forward to your input on the forum and hopefully some new skills that you may have to share.

Hey Don, Thanks for putting up that list of new members. It's gonna be great having these fellow in the family.
    Welcome to each and every one of you, we are pleased to have you here to share your knowledge or ask your questions in the pursuit of that joy and satisfaction found working with wood.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Robert Mickley
    Andre Lacombe
    John Gomes
    Jamey Amrine
    Craig Richardson
    greg mann
    Fred Pilkington
    Ted Boxman
    Jude Tuliszewski
    Chris Hewitt
    Jim Homco

There I did it. Welcome
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

hi ya`ll!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

New members, Hello

Hi Folks, Since Don's post of new members January 21 we have a few more....
    Welcome to Family woodworking, wish you all a long and comfortable stay. Feel free to join in any on going conversation ( Thread) or start a new one to your liking. It is our purpose to enjoy the pleasure of each other's company and share as can be knowledge and encouragement, and once in a while a friendly poke . We all need a friendly poke once in awhile. Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) at the top of each page or go to the User control panel (User CP) to modify your information.
    Glad to have each and all of you.
    Robert Schaubhut
    DBA Shaz
    Last edited by Robert Schaubhut; 01-28-2007 at 01:02 AM.
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how