Welcome to all the new members

Don Baer

Staff member
I don't get to do this often enough but I'm doing it now. Welcome to Family woodworking. This is a list of everyone who's has joined in the last 3 days.

Robert Mickley New Member
Yesterday3 Andre Lacombe New Member
Yesterday0 John Gomes New Member
01-19-20070 Lotsa miles on me with a few very sudden stops!Bonney Lake, Wa.Malingering and occassional woodworking!HVAC techJamey Amrine New Member
01-19-20070 Craig Richardson New Member
01-19-20070 Southeast IowaMotorcycles and woodworkingDesign Engineergreg mann New Member
01-19-20070 Fred Pilkington New Member
01-19-20070 Ted Boxman New Member
01-18-20070 Jude Tuliszewski New Member
01-18-20070 Chris Hewitt New Member
01-18-20070 Jim Homco New Member
01-18-2007

Last edited:
Hey Don, Thanks for putting up that list of new members. It's gonna be great having these fellow in the family.
Welcome to each and every one of you, we are pleased to have you here to share your knowledge or ask your questions in the pursuit of that joy and satisfaction found working with wood.
Shaz

Robert Mickley​
Andre Lacombe​
John Gomes​
Jamey Amrine​
Craig Richardson​
greg mann​
Fred Pilkington​
Ted Boxman​
Jude Tuliszewski​
Chris Hewitt​
Jim Homco​

There I did it. Welcome
:wave:

New members, Hello

Hi Folks, Since Don's post of new members January 21 we have a few more....
Welcome to Family woodworking, wish you all a long and comfortable stay. Feel free to join in any on going conversation ( Thread) or start a new one to your liking. It is our purpose to enjoy the pleasure of each other's company and share as can be knowledge and encouragement, and once in a while a friendly poke:doh: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl:. We all need a friendly poke once in awhile. Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) at the top of each page or go to the User control panel (User CP) to modify your information.
Glad to have each and all of you.
Robert Schaubhut
DBA Shaz

Last edited: