candle tray?

I had a small spalted cherry croch, and it was to small for a bowl. What to do with it? As the wife loves candles and has them sitting on glass trays all over the house, i said self why don't ya turn that cherry into something she can and will use.:D Well this is the small tray or plate, or platter.:rofl: you deside i can't.:huh: Thanks and all comments welcome.
Steve

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 002 [800x600].JPG
    002 [800x600].JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 003 [800x600].JPG
    003 [800x600].JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 43
Purty cherry, wish i has saw this before last night tossed a nice crotch chunk that was maybe 3 " thick and around a 7" square cherry in the stove..figuerd it was to small fer you spinny folk...shoulda sent yur way will the next one i find

Purty cherry, wish i has saw this before last night tossed a nice crotch chunk that was maybe 3 " thick and around a 7" square cherry in the stove..figuerd it was to small fer you spinny folk...shoulda sent yur way will the next one i find

Send it on down the next time and i'll turn it round for ya and send it back with a nice candle to put on it.:)

JOB WELL DONE, Stephen! Don't ya jest LOVE Cherry?

Hey Larry---------------------WE'll accept anything over 2" thick and 4" in diameter.

I know that I am thankful for the lovely wood you have sent me. It's made my job easy.

They all have had the purty hidin' inside, so all I have to do is remove the stuff not needed to have a beautifull piece.

Sorry, to hijack the thread, but Larry needs a big THANK YOU for his generosity!

This is mine.

"THANK YOU, LARRY"

Bruce

Last edited:
JOB WELL DONE, Stephen! Don't ya jest LOVE Cherry?

Hey Larry---------------------WE'll accept anything over 2" thick and 4" in diameter.

I know that I am thankful for the lovely wood you have sent me. It's made my job easy.

They all have had the purty hidin' inside, so all I have to do is remove the stuff not needed to have a beautifull piece.

Sorry, to hijack the thread, but Larry needs a big THANK YOU for his generosity!

This is mine.

"THANK YOU, LARRY"

Bruce
For a non turner he's a mighty fine fella.:D:thumb:

That's a great little tray, Stephen. :thumb: With as many candles as we have in the house, LOML could use a bunch of them.