How I spent the summer

I have been visiting this forum for several months and have enjoyed very much seeing all the wonderful shops as well as the conversations about them.
Woodworking, remodeling and building is a hobby for me so I am sure you will see a lot of things in my pictures that look a little amatueristic.
The shop is 26'x34' the lower level will be used as a garage and small maintenance shop, the main level will be my wood working shop and the upper level will be a hangout for my grandsons.
My goal was to get finished with the exterior before winter set in and as you can see I came pretty close. I am looking forward to working on the inside this winter.
I am not very good with a computer so I hope I have posted the pictures correctly.

newgaragephotos0012.jpg

newgaragephotos0015.jpg

newgaragephotos0019.jpg

newgaragephotos00113.jpg
newgaragephotos00112.jpg

newgaragephotos00111.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg
DSCF0009.jpg
DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

I look forward to posting more pictures as time goes by and Hope everyone has a happy prosperous and healthy new year!

That's going to be an awesome shop space, Mike. :thumb: I've lived in smaller houses. :D

The attic space is a great bonus. Playroom for the grandsons now, man cave / pondering space for you later. ;)

Henderson, KY, anywhere near Shawneetown, IL??
Man that is one serious building/shop. Bigger than my house! Keep those pictures coming. So, river froze up? Do they run icebreakers down it to keep it open for barge traffic?