My question concerns the table behind the table saw, the table the cut material moves onto past the blade. So my questions get answered, I think I will ask the questions numerically. I have a few, they all have a reason.
1. How long is your out feed table past the table saw?
2. What is your "ideal" length for an outfeed table if it is different than your answer to #1?
3. What is the width of your outfeed table? (same width as table saw? same width but offset from table saw, wider on one side of the blad than the other for some reason or other).
4. How important do you think an outfeed table is? (very, slightly, not important)
5. What is the distance from your saw blade to the nearest obstruction?
6. Which side of the blade do you do most of your standing/feeding wood in from?
7. Any other information you think relavent that I have overlooked would be appreciated.
I am in the midst of a quandry on my outfeed table. Your answers may sway my decision one way or another, also may just muddy the waters more! I will withhold my thoughts until I hear from you folks and weigh the answers. Please do try to read into my questions and provide your input. It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.