Black Ice

Les Elm

Acrylic wrapped around a Chrome Euro 8mm Premium Double Twist Ballpoint.
Lengthened the tenon to expose a small amount of the the Twist Holder rather than have it hidden as per instructions.
As always comments and or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

Les

dsc09940j.jpg

dsc09942.jpg

dsc09941.jpg

Les, here it is snowing to beat the band, I thought I was going to read about you hitting a patch of "black ice" and crashing your vehicle. This is one nice pen, made nicer because no "wreck" was involved!
Is the nib a little proud? It looks that way in the photo. Otherwise, man, you have a polish on that one!!!

That's as pretty as they come, Les. I really like that blank with the chrome hardware.

...Is the nib a little proud? It looks that way in the photo...

The reflection off the edge of the chrome makes it look that way, but if you zoom in on the pic, you can see it's very flush. :thumb:

Very nice indeed Les, certainly dresses up that simple Euro pen! :thumb:

Is the black cap on the pen custom as well?

Always enjoy seeing your work:thumb:

The reflection off the edge of the chrome makes it look that way, but if you zoom in on the pic, you can see it's very flush. :thumb:

Thanks Vaughn, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just wanted to let Les know I am actually looking at his pens and appreciating the craftsmanship. (I tried and don't know how you "zoomed in" on the pen:huh:)
I really like the color combo Les. That acrylic would look good in many styles I am sure.