OMG...it works

moulder craig! dry cleaners racks are neat.....and might save you tons of time.........but moulders are cool! there ain`t nuthin` like dimming all the lights in a two block area as you fire up all five motors:D ........good idea on the rack;)

thanks guys,

great ideas and questions...

Stu, a ramp going in...awsome, probably never would've thought of that, just lived with the splash.:thumb:

Ed, yeah the drip is an issue...it will have to be a long (probably 6 feet or so) thing as the three different sizes seem to be splashing in very different spots.

and Tod, what can I say... you are a very wise man. The moulder is certainly key to the whole operation...i just needed to get to the bottom of a very large (and heavy) pile of iron and steel first. Plus I needed the ego boost from a fun project like this first. Next up... but judging by the wires I ripped out of this place, that pig of a moulder is a spit in the electrical bucket. I have enough power here to jump start the USS Nimitz. I ripped out old 000 guage wires:eek: never seen anything like them (ok maybe at the mall:rolleyes: ). I figure the previous occupants must have been splitting atoms in here. Look at the size of this stuff.:eek:

Oct.jpg

the panel in the foreground comes from a huge step-down transformer (out of view) just to create 110V. That's a 600 Amp main switch:rofl: sick.

Enough to power the auto-shaper of my dreams :rolleyes:

Great idea, and with a few tweaks it looks like it's gonna work great. I'll bet you were grinning like a kid in a candy store when you first fired it up.

And on the power supply to your shop, this is me, green with envy. --->:D

It runs pretty quiet too.:rofl:
I don't care who you are that's some funny stuff right there. :p

I made it a point to put on my headphones before watching the video, just so I could hear it. After listening to the video, I figured he'd edited the sound out so we wouldn't hear the woo-hoo! and yee-haw! noises in the background. :D (And Craig, the dance was well-deserved.)

Hey Craig....thats pretty cool looking. It never ceses to amaze me the things ppl come up with. nice going
Reg