It's Friday So what are your weekend plans

Going to cut a hole in my roof, and finish the basic install of my new fireplace. Hopefully get my wife to pick out what stone veneer she likes and get started on that as well...

in my stores basement, I have an inch or two of sewer water, its very unique odor is a real eye opener.
seems the guy next door had his main sewer line go and his 8 inches of sewerage in his basement is leaking into mine through the holes in the foundations, lovely.
so Ive been wading through the black water, making sure my woodworking I have stored down there is safe, and dumping clorox into the mix. tomorrow I will begin pushing as much black water as I can into the drains, its really exciting.:(

I would say what I am doing but last time I did I caught some...........well........... HEY ROB HOWS YOU SHOP LOOKING:p:rofl::rofl::rofl: (diversionary tactics:rolleyes::D)

Going to cut a hole in my roof, and finish the basic install of my new fireplace. Hopefully get my wife to pick out what stone veneer she likes and get started on that as well...

If she's a libra like mine, you'll get a decision sometime in July...:rofl:

I'll probably stay in and not do too much... it's only going up into the 20's tomorrow and Sunday.

Nothing, Grandsons' birthdays (boof-um) but rest is deticated to snow removal and flat tire fixin' Artic Blast came in, SWMBO ran over a curb in the snow and busted a sidewall called me at work to come out into the evening's cold to change her tire in windy freezing temps. I could have said, "Start walking, by the time I get there, you'll be home" BUT I'm not Stupid :eek: (I don't care, really I don't... she reminded me that in 42 years that was her first time... Make it your last) Snow removal not too bad either, it is so cold and dry, I blew 6" of the powdery snow off the drive and sidewalk with a leaf blower, I have a really good snow blower, over at my son's house...

Working in the evenings installing high tech computer equipment in shool classrooms after hours when the boogers are away. Really neato stuff. No more black boards, no more white boards, electronic "Smart Boards" Kids will be so smart, intellect will drool from there mouthbreathing lips... not regular drool as we had back when, but intellectual drool. Yeah Progress :thumb:

A sweet little old lady in a bait store in Alabama, (many moons ago) once asked me, "Can you W r i t e ?" with such sencerity and concern as it oozed from her southern plantation drawl... I look at all the equipment and computer goodies these kids have at their disposal and I often think of her words :huh: "Can you Write?" :dunno:

And Oh Yes!.... Don, you can stick that 70s temperture over here where the sun never shines :wave:

Last edited:
The Woodcraft store in Portsmouth is having a bunch of demos Saturday so the wife and I are going to see what they are doing and then stop off at my daughters house who lioves in the same town. I'll bring her a couple of the ugly pens I've been making.
Sunday is one of my other daughters birthday. We are cooking her her favorite meal. Braciole and homemade pasta.
( yup, I married a 1st generation Italian girl :D)

Saturday AM: Work on a simple (translation: rather boring) end table for the family room.

Saturday PM: Meet my fishing buddy at a fly shop so that he can vicariously enjoy my purchasing a new reel to go with the 8 wght./9 foot rod that I received as a Christmas gift. If anyone cares to offer an opinion, I'm planning on buying a Lamson Guru 3.5. I haven't decided on what type of line yet....

Sunday: Potential activities include Church, visiting my mom (she's a recent widow so requires lotsa attention these days), and work on the end table.

Wow, now that I see it in writing, my weekend sounds kinda boring.... :eek: