Things happen in three's

Alan Bienlein

You know how they say things happen in three's. Well my fil passed away christmas eve, loml had some health problems that I hope have been taken care of and I was just layed off today. Don't know what to think yet as I don't think it's hit me yet. I might have some side work lined up but will find out more this weekend. One good thing is that I don't have that 200 mile drive everyday for work.

Well lets hope the bad 3 are gone and now the good 3 comes quickly. Sorry about the bad news and hope it turns out for the better. 200 miles a day:eek::eek::eek: I can't even imagine paying for the gas:eek:

hey alan, now you can devote your time off to the kitchen cabs:) dont look at as bad thing, look at the positive side. and come spring when things pick up you will be back right:thumb::thumb: and hope your better half come threw in flying colors.. keep yur chin up my friend:thumb:

I've always had a job since the age of 13. I've only been without a job one time in since and that only lasted a little more than a week. I'm a little nervous now the way the economy is but I'm going to do whatever it takes. I guess this is my oppurtunity to get my own thing started.

If you are in a position to do your own thing, then by all means, do it. My wife started her own beauty shop 3 years ago and wishes she had done it sooner. Little rough at first but worth it in the long run. She has even told me to go back to being self-employed.

I've always had a job since the age of 13. I've only been without a job one time in since and that only lasted a little more than a week. I'm a little nervous now the way the economy is but I'm going to do whatever it takes. I guess this is my oppurtunity to get my own thing started.

Same here. I have either owned my own business or worked for a company. Never been unemployed before.
I've been thinking about doing something thats been in the back of my mind for awhile. I'll post something later.

Alan, if you are serious about starting something on your own, pm Rob Keeble, he might have some helpful suggestions. Also, whatever it is called in your community, but a government agency for small business. The cash for clunkers, hearing there is going to be some money thrown towards people and small business. Start up might be the opportune time here. Sounds like you are like most here, very self motivated and not prone to sitting on the couch waiting on a government handout. So, check into all of the free and reduced monies available for small business and starting a business. Good luck!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: