Thread: Hello All!

Hello All!

Hello all, I just joined up the other day and posted my first post in the turners area today. I am mainly a woodturner, but I do attempt some small woodworking projects when the lathe isn't spinning. I live in Albuquerque and before my herniated disk, worked at a local Woodworking store here. Hopefully I'll be back there soon. I've just gotten back out in my shop the past couple of days and boy is it great. Didn't realize how addicted I was to sawdust.

Anyway, howdy to y'all.

Mike

BTW Vaughn - Thanks for the help getting me on-board.

Who says a square peg won't fit in a round hole? Let me at a lathe for a few minutes and it will!

Never Say Never

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Welcome to the family..
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Glad to have you aboard, Michael. I don't visit the turner section often, but there are some really good spinny folk here! Jim
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Glad you made it.

Welcome Mike!

Alright, another turner!!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward