Even as a mod not sure where to put this so ?? here goes.
Some of you know my issues with the NN. Well it aint stopped. Now the town called me and they want the fire marshal to visit my shop and give it the once over.
I have all the goodies you can imagine for fire protection
Anyone had experience with this kind of inspection. I know codes will be different i am looking at belts and braces. NN has called every town councillor in the book and evey institution you can think of. Now town says they ready to slap an ignore on provided fire marshal gives it the thumbs up.
- Smoke alarm connected to the home ones and it is powered and battery backed up.
- Dont have dust lying around.
- Have not even got my dust collector hooked up yet so that cannot be looked at as an issue.
- Heat is provided by locally made insurance approved sealed natural gas radiant heater on thermostat.
- Walls are covered by two layers of 5/8 drywall so fire rated i would say.
My initial approach is to refuse inspection, but i aint got nothing to hide.
Open to all and any ideas to get a clean bill of health.
I am beginning to think real bad thoughts about this NN. Getting real mad but that dont achieve anything.
Town guys are pretty nice guys they just have a job to do so i cannot blame them.
Any thoughts and help appreciated as long as it dont involve trying to reason with NN.