Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander -Sold

Joe Pack

Sold Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
North Central Ohio
Price Reduced...See post below

I have a Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander unit that I bought and assembled, but have never used. And I mean never; it has not even had a test board run through it. It comes complete with original factory accessories: stand, 4 locking casters, in-feed/out-feed tables, the original belt, plus an assortment of 4 additional belts (1 36 grit, 2 80grits, 1 120 grit).

Combining the cheapest prices on each part at Woodcraft, Rockler, Highland and Amazon, this unit would sell for:

Performax 16-32 Plus 999.99
Locking Caster Set 124.99
In-Feed/Out-Feed Tables 105.00
4 Roll Abrasive Asst. 36.99
Total Cost 1266.97 plus tax and shipping

I am asking $950 for this entire never-used assembly. That is a 25% discount off the lowest individual prices I could find on the net this afternoon. Cash or USPS money order only.

Sorry, this unit is too bulky and heavy to package for shipping. Pick up in New London, OH, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for a reasonable price. New London is about 50 miles southeast of Cleveland, about 95 miles north of Columbus, or about 25 miles directly south of Sandusky/Cedar Point, Ohio.

E-mail or call if you have questions.

Joe Pack
jpack24@gmail.com
419-606-7048

Last edited:
Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander
North Central Ohio

I have a Performax 16-32 Plus Drum Sander unit that I bought and assembled, but have never used. And I mean never; it has not even had a test board run through it. It comes complete with original factory accessories: stand, 4 locking casters, in-feed/out-feed tables, the original belt, plus an assortment of 4 additional belts (1 36 grit, 2 80grits, 1 120 grit).

Combining the cheapest prices on each part at Woodcraft, Rockler, Highland and Amazon, this unit would sell for:

Performax 16-32 Plus 999.99
Locking Caster Set 124.99
In-Feed/Out-Feed Tables 105.00
4 Roll Abrasive Asst. 36.99
Total Cost 1266.97 plus tax and shipping

I am asking $950 for this entire never-used assembly. That is a 25% discount off the lowest individual prices I could find on the net this afternoon. Cash or USPS money order only.

Sorry, this unit is too bulky and heavy to package for shipping. Pick up in New London, OH, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for a reasonable price. New London is about 50 miles southeast of Cleveland, about 95 miles north of Columbus, or about 25 miles directly south of Sandusky/Cedar Point, Ohio.

E-mail or call if you have questions.

Joe Pack
jpack24@gmail.com
419-606-7048

Performax 16-32...Price Reduced

PRICE REDUCED...
:wave:
Honestly, I would like to have the Performax 16-32 out of my way. I can't give it away, but I can move just a little more to get rid of it. To get it gone, I can let it go for $850, but I just can't go less than that; I have more than that in it, and it is absolutely brand new. $850 is 2/3 of new cost for the sander, stand, infeed/outfeed tables and 4 locking casters, and that doesn't even count shipping and sales tax that would add to the cost depending on vendor and locality.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail with contact information or give me a call at 419-606-7048 (not after 9:30 p.m, EST, please; my wife is up early).

Shipping is not practical, but pick up here or meeting part way may be a possibility.

Have you tried Craigs list? That's an awesome deal... I can't believe it wouldn't be snapped up in a second..