i took advantage of it being such a nice day today (sunny and 37), and cut the nine sets of arched tealight holders today. another good reason was that for some reason my jet dust collector wasn't working. plugged in, but it's like it wasn't getting any power. the other day, after i finished cutting the blanks and such, i was putting the bench with the bandsaw in it's parking place, but i forgot it was still hooked up to the dust collector, seeing it just in time as it was doing an r2-d2 flop onto it's side. i'll have to give the guys from jet a holler tomorrow, and see what they say. but other than that, it was a pretty productive day today, giving the new bandsaw and drill press a good work out. the set of 3 in the left corner are hickory, the set of 3 in the right corner are ash, and the set of 3 in back are cherry. i have the holes for the holders drilled too, so all that's left is to sand and finish them. once that's done, take some good pics, and off to the web site they go.