Thread: Making room in shop for more turning stuff

Making room in shop for more turning stuff

Everything looks new or near new. FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR TURNING TOOLS / ACCESSORIES

1st up is the 'original' VERITAS BEADING TOOL used just once. It is solid maple and brass with hardened steel knives. It is used to produce fine molding details by hand. Adjustable...$55 shipped

2nd is Pasload Model IMCT cordless framing nail gun used very little. It comes with a case, charger, 2 batteries, owners manuals and a few partially filled gas canisters...$240 shipped

3rd is a Porter Cable model 555 Biscuit joiner. It comes with an adjustable angle fence, tools, metal case, and a few biscuits...$110 shipped

4th is a Cove Raised Panel Router Cutter with a 1/2" shank and ball bearing. It is 3 1/2" in diameter. It has been professionally sharpened and is still coated with the wax from the sharpening service...$75 shipped (this is not one of those cheap throw-away import bits)

Also selling several brand name INDUSTRIAL QUALITY Shaper Cutters-most are 'NEW in BOX'
    contact for details and pricing

All shipping is to the continental USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shop tools 013.jpg   shop tools 014.jpg   shop tools 001.jpg   shop tools 002.jpg   shop tools 012.jpg  

shop tools 011.jpg   shop tools 019.jpg   shop tools 025.jpg   shop tools 018.jpg  
    Last edited by Tony Greenway; 01-22-2010 at 03:54 AM. Reason: added more details

PRICES REDUCED

1st up is the 'original' VERITAS BEADING TOOL used just once. It is solid maple and brass with hardened steel knives. It is used to produce fine molding details by hand. Adjustable...$55 shipped / now $45 shippedSOLD

2nd is Pasload Model IMCT cordless framing nail gun used very little. It comes with a case, charger, 2 batteries, owners manuals and a few partially filled gas canisters...$240 shipped / now $220 ShippedSOLD

3rd is a Porter Cable model 555 Biscuit joiner. It comes with an adjustable angle fence, tools, metal case, and a few biscuits...$110 shipped / now $100 [COLOR="Red"]shipped SOLD

4th is a Cove Raised Panel Router Cutter with a 1/2" shank and ball bearing. It is 3 1/2" in diameter. It has been professionally sharpened and is still coated with the wax from the sharpening service...$75 shipped SOLD

All shipping is to the continental USA
    Last edited by Tony Greenway; 04-15-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Marking sold items

I still have some of the shaper cutters left. PM for details.SOLD the hand scraper.
    Last edited by Tony Greenway; 03-11-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: update sold items

Hi Tony,
    SOLD to the Vertias Beading Tool if it is still avaiable. I just saw your post and I am talking with Grizzly who is very interested in it. He wasn't able to get to his computer sooner and asked me to check into it for him. He is able to do PayPal or a bank check in the mail. Please let me know. Thanks!!!!
    spinning into a new adventure

hi tony ,

i am sorry to say after seeing the beading tool you have for sale i am NOT interested in it . i thought it was something completely different . again i am sorry , maybe next time
    what are you building today ??

GRIZZLY