Thread: Baby Cradel

Baby Cradel

Well its been a while and I have been busy.
    First I had a small addition to the shop. The floor was poured on friday and I couldn't wait to see it on Sat. When I got there almost every piece of cast iron was rusted. The concrete man didn't close off the door between the addition and the main shop or open a window and I was in shock when I opened the door. 3 days and a lot of %^&%%^# sanding was on the agenda to clean it up. You can bet I called the contractor and had him out there.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after I got over wanting to kill some one and did what had to be done I started to work on these
    I was real glad I had the Millbury to help with all of those tenons.
    I had running to do and things to set up as far as machines so it took a bit longer to get things done but I loved doing them.
    I didn't get much cam work done because the battries went ded but I did get some of the parts almost finished.
    Hope fully I will be able to be off this weekend and finish the cradel because I don't thing the mother will hold out much longer. Of course this is something that was a last minet Idea so I just hope I can get it done in time
    Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Reg Mitchell View Post
    Hope fully I will be able to be off this weekend and finish the cradle because I don't thing the mother will hold out much longer.
    Better get a move on!!

Wow, that is one *&^$@% load of M&T's. But I have to agree with you - what a great feeling to get them all done and dry-fit. A real sense of accomplishment.

Looks like someone (two someones?) are going to be very proud of that cradle!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Well I was a little late but the baby was right on time. He will be sleeping in his new cradel tomorrow night

Cute little fellow too
    Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Reg Mitchell View Post
    Well I was a little late but the baby was right on time. He will be sleeping in his new cradle tomorrow night
    Cute little fellow too
    Reg
    Reg,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

beautiful reg.

good job

chris

Thanks guys. For a seemingly simple project it was quiet a job.
    Oh and chris I am not the father lol
    Reg

nice job reg!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Thanks tod.....about to try my hand at makein doors the way you make them with the threaded rod.....I'll try to make pics so you can creteaque..
    Reg