Well its been a while and I have been busy.
First I had a small addition to the shop. The floor was poured on friday and I couldn't wait to see it on Sat. When I got there almost every piece of cast iron was rusted. The concrete man didn't close off the door between the addition and the main shop or open a window and I was in shock when I opened the door. 3 days and a lot of %^&%%^# sanding was on the agenda to clean it up. You can bet I called the contractor and had him out there.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after I got over wanting to kill some one and did what had to be done I started to work on these
I was real glad I had the Millbury to help with all of those tenons.
I had running to do and things to set up as far as machines so it took a bit longer to get things done but I loved doing them.
I didn't get much cam work done because the battries went ded but I did get some of the parts almost finished.
Hope fully I will be able to be off this weekend and finish the cradel because I don't thing the mother will hold out much longer. Of course this is something that was a last minet Idea so I just hope I can get it done in time