• Got one but often forget to put it on

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nope, just wear my street cloths

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • I work anaturel

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a denim one that was my granddad's, and a suede leather one. I wear the denim one when I'm doing something potentially messy, if I'm not already wearing junky clothes. The leather one holds chips and dust too much, so I pretty much don't ever wear it unless I figure I need body protection from flying pieces. (And usually in those cases, I just go find something better to turn.)

As far as this au naturel stuff goes, that's not for the shop. That's only for times like now, when I'm at the computer. (Wait...did I just say that?) :rofl:

I ususally wear good ol work clothes with steel toe sneakers. I have been looking for a good shop coat for when i work on the lathe as I have been warned about walking into the house looking like a wooden wookie. :eek:

I have a shop apron that hangs on the door to the entrance to my shop, the problem is I often walk right by it and forget to put it on. Whenb I do wear it I find it quite handy for keeping my pencils at hand as well as a place to put my tape measue, a small square etc in the pockets. ....

This is exactly me... :wave: my apron is a leather welding apron from HF, I love it. I also keep a small plane in a pocket which I seem to use on almost every project. my pencil is on a retractable reel clipped to the neck strap. I keep putting off sewing Velcro on the back straps as I am tired of fumbling with a knot behind my back.

Like Art, I would have chosen "Usually", if it was one of the radio buttons. I finally bought one a couple of months ago to keep my street clothes cleaner. Does a decent job at that, plus the obvious handiness for pencil et al.

I wear a tool belt at work. As should everyone in my field, drives me nuts to watch some one climb down a ladder to get there hammer cause they got no place to hang it on there person. Or fiddle around for nails out of there shirt pocket.:doh:
As for the shop just my street close.

I wear a tool belt at work. As should everyone in my field, drives me nuts to watch some one climb down a ladder to get there hammer cause they got no place to hang it on there person. Or fiddle around for nails out of there shirt pocket.:doh:
As for the shop just my street close.
Chuck as i'm usually the cut man at work i'll just keep my tool belt under the horses.now my guys better be wearing theres. At the shop i just wear my street clothes, which are my work clothes.:D