OK it another friday so what cooken.

The way I heard it was...

Montana: Where the men are men, the women are men, and the sheep are nervous.

True Story Time:

Back in my band days, we were playing a tiny bar in Glasgow, Montana called the Klansman. (That's a bad sign to begin with.) We'd been playing there all week, and on Saturday night, our last night there, a fight broke out between two gals in the audience. The tussle rolled into and out of the women's bathroom, and at that point our manager went over to try to break up the fight. He was immediately shoved backwards through three tables (drinks and all) by a big roughneck oil worker, who said "Let my mother fight her own [fill in the blank] fights!" :rolleyes: :rofl:

After the week in Glasgow, we played for a week in Havre, Montana. And as they say, if you can't have 'er in Havre, you just can't have 'er at all. :p

Got into Reno today and it's a beautiful town. Tonight we got to check out the National Automobile Museum. Let me tell you...wow! Got to see cars I've only dreamed of. We got to walk right up to them and look in even. The folks that run it also know everything about each of them. John Wayne's Corvette was there. He bought it unseen, was something like #53 made. Turned out that he was too big to fit in the car, so he gave it to a friend (that was bigger than him...as a joke). Can check out their website here: http://www.automuseum.org/

managed to get outside at 8:30 today.
cut the last piece I hope will salvage the vanity.
stained, polyed the rest of it.

then I had my son come out and help me shift over the wood pile.
going to my wood guy tomorrow, his last day in his old shop, and he told me come take a look, so IM hoping for great prices and maybe even some freebies.
I really only want mahogany, as much as I can get.
(Id take cherry, but I know he has no more.)
I believe he has alot of basswood, ash, white oak, maple, birch, and some others like alder.
Dont know if Im taking too much of all of that unless its 75 cents a bf.
Im also going to see if hes tossing any of his old parts cabinets, or anything else I could use(If I see one I can fit in the truck Im also going to grab one for Jim)
Been feeling like crapola since I got home, zero energy, and I mean zero.
Gotta get my motor running.
I did also get my upstairs shower stall re-siliconed, with the help of my son this morning.(hey, he wants furniture, he has to get me back into the garage)