you never know what lurks in wait

I was at my son's last night with my little bro, Glenn and Jarrod

All of a sudden I was attacked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Ball Python snuck up behind me and worked my neck, I thought I was a goner ! Then Jarrod said it's only Fluffy, With a name like Fluffy , I was reassured no harm would come to me as I let her work her way through the hole of my buttoned collar shirt. As Jarrod continued to play a game and Glenn quenched his thrust.

CIMG0145.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

i am on Jim's team i will let them go if they dont bother me but i wont be handling no snake for fun..your nuts dave:) we were orginated to dislike them lowly critters way back when, remeber the apple tree incident:)

LOML's daughter has a couple 5 footers. Man they're heavy. Its gotten so it is easier to feed them by putting them in the bathtub and tossing in the victim. Otherwise, they thrash all their climbing branches and such whilst "dancing" with their dinner guests.

Fluffy might not have hurt me:eek:, but I guarantee he would have made me hurt myself..:eek::eek::rofl::rofl:

I'm with Chuck. I'm not a reptile fan.

Before I met her, my first wife "inherited" her brother's 6 foot rock python when he went into the Navy. She donated it to the Albuquerque zoo when it got to be 18 feet long. As I recall it took 4 or 5 guys to carry it to the van.

I'm with Chuck. I'm not a reptile fan.

Before I met her, my first wife "inherited" her brother's 6 foot rock python when he went into the Navy. She donated it to the Albuquerque zoo when it got to be 18 feet long. As I recall it took 4 or 5 guys to carry it to the van.

i can see why you changed tunes,, that one big slithery thing:) cant imagine tryun to sleep at night with something like that next door:eek::eek: un uhhh no way hose!!

I got a laugh from that one. Reminds me of an incident a long time ago. My dad was a scientist and we grew up collecting all kinds of critters. Boys naturally being boys, we always went for the nasty bugs and snakes. Had a whole collection of tarantulas and scorpions and snakes. One time my little brother fed a bull snake through the belt loops of his jeans and was walking around in front of the house with the head and tail hanging . A neighbor lady came by and was admiring his "fancy belt" when the snake raised it's head up. I can still see her running away screaming.:rofl::rofl: