7 years old UPDATED/FIXED!

Interestingpost Jonathan. I would think that would be snapped up quiet quickly by a car enthusiast you looking to change hobbies Jonathan. Aint got enough or something?:D;):thumb:

Restoring an american classic car was one of my dreams that I gave up long ago. It still stirs me from time to time when I see pics like those. 1500$ doesn't seem a bad price to me if all the parts are there:dunno:

$1500 is probably about right simply because it's a 4-door. If it were a 2-door, the demand is much greater. Found this out after inheriting a '52 olds 88 4-door which has been sitting in the same place since 1959. Still can't believe 2 of the tires are still holding air. :D

matt may be right but up in our parts the cash for clunkers cleaned out many old rides and the price of scrap completely decimated the old junk yards.. the parts that we could go scavenge 1o yrs ago are goneup up here and the ones out west or south are gettin hit real hard as well.. they have done there best to strip away some of our past. and after that packard got cleaned up, and running smooth again problely would surprize alot of folks on the gas mileage it would get and room that it had to hold the passengers.

My dad had a '48 Packard 4 door like that except through the years it had been completely restored inside and out. Straight 8, 3 speed on the column, bakolite dash and gearshift, chrome metal spoked steering wheel/horn ring. Man you could fit a card table between the front and back seats! He was going to drive it to their house in Florida and use it down there while they live there in the winter. It is what burnt their house down here in Indiana. Something shorted out either under the dash or in the trickle charger (battery is under the floorboards/seat on driver's side). Mom saw a ball of fire in the car as she was getting ready for bed that night (attached garage) by the time she got dad up (which trust me would have been after her first scream) he got the Model A out, the Corvair convertable, his pickup and moms PT. The rest is history as well as the house. So I sent him the ad wondering if he wanted me to inquire (I know he won't, he has aged and is not into redoing another car). He still has a couple of Corvairs, we have never owned a Spider (factory blower on it!) but he prefers new and trustworthy over bending over fenders now.
Great conversations, here is the reason for the original post. Sorry guys.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/7-year-old-sings-national-anthem/40945200

Wow Jonathan that gave me goosebumps. What a voice! This is where the internet is huge in my mind. Kid like that has a career made for him if they get exposure.

Think i will listen to it again and drive everyone here crazy with it really loud.:rofl::rofl::rofl: