Help needed with corner space in shop

I see so me shelves with some lazy susan's on them for misc tools or stuff not used very much. Kind of a catch all but accessable and neat.

Waite just a darn minute........It's been 3 pages and 4 days AND ...........................................................
We still have no proof this corner even is real:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No pics no corner.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Na he's just got to put his camera where his mouth is:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
If he's gonna be the pic sheriff he's got to play by the same rules.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No problem Carol. I should chime in that I have yet to see the picture of this so-called corner and believe it to be located in the far end of the room that holds the table with the bottle labeled "Drink Me" and a tiny rabbit (not rabbet) sized door.

I will also join in with Jim in solving the problem by removing the lathe and making room for a nice oscillating belt sander; then the DC in the corner makes perfect sense. Problem solved.

I will also join in with Jim in solving the problem by removing the lathe and making room for a nice oscillating belt sander; then the DC in the corner makes perfect sense. Problem solved.

Vaughn another one for your list:doh:
Larry yes you get to add one to yours too:thumb::rofl::rofl:
Hey I think I'll join in with Jim also. Rob pack that lathe up and ship it to Larry for a late xmas present.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey i aint got not star says i am a sheriff. If i was i would not have NN issues. They would be in the clink.:rofl:

As for the corner whats the use of a picture of a void?? Bit like a black hole you don't see anything.:rofl::rofl:

I would gladly send my lathe to Larry but i would not want to burden or contaminate a good friends place with scrap metal. That's all it is now and when hes done with it then it would be scrap metal powder. I don't think that's fair to Randy having all that metal powder over the yard. Gotta think of the environment.:D:thumb: I think instead i give my lathe to the NN then call the town and say hes got a business going. Scrap metal one too and there's a ton of pollution associated with it. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh boy all this garbage an i aint even had a barley hops today .......yet.:)