what's worse than interior painting?

what's worse than having to paint interior walls/ceilings?

• resawing a board and finding a hidden area of rot.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • visitor putting wet pop/barley pop can on jointer top.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • having family members do it for you, while you watch.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • finally breaking down and paying for pros.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • having chipmunks use your bandsaw for acorn storage.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's worse than having to paint interior walls/ceilings?
Getting poked in the eye with a sharp stick.
I must be messed up none of the above bother me.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I voted for acorns in the saw,:D but would have chosen plumbing if it had been in the poll.:rolleyes:.. I'm waiting for the weather to clear a bit so I can get under the house to see about a leak I have under there.... I'm getting too old to crawl on my belly under the house, then have the hot water heater dump in my face while I fix a plumbing connection.:(

I voted for acorns in the saw,:D but would have chosen plumbing if it had been in the poll.:rolleyes:..
Reminds me of the time when I was growing up. The house I grew up in was a typical slab house with the plumbing under the slab. We had a hot water lead under the slab and I was given the task of diggeing a tunnel to that my dad could get in there and fix it. I dug down and under the footer then processed to make a hoizontal dig towards the lead. I got close to the leak and all of a sudden all of the dirt that was stuck to the slab ( the dirt between the bottom fo the footer and the slab) came down on me.:eek: I panicked at first then I preceesed to dig my way back out.

Jeeze what a bunch of whimps. I like painting. It's a nice cheap way to make a room look nice. Of course I have the sprayers and rollers and stuff to make the job easier than many things. Plumbing is just like playing with a growed up erector set so that doesn't bother me much either. On the other hand, doing major auto repair drives me to distraction. The air in the barn turns blue when I have to do much of that. And to think I put 30 years into the Auto industry.

I don't mind plumbing (new work, that is, not fixing a stopped up toilet line), but I don't care for painting. Like others, I hate drywall work. At one time, I didn't mind auto repair but I don't like getting that dirty any more. Electrical work is no problem except when you have to fish wires through really difficult places. New electrical work is enjoyable.

Mike