Starbuck doing her favorite thing...

I like your throwing device.:thumb:
I used to have a golden that would play ball till your arm fell off. Then he'd take the ball to some one else.:rofl::rofl:

It's a Dummy Launcher. It uses a .22 blank to launch the dummy. Basically the same little shells used for those powder actuated concrete fasteners.

I've got a canvas dummy that will go maybe 200-300 feet, and a little hard rubber dummy that will go well past that with a lot of hang time.

Really a great way to get her some exercise of both her body and her nose!

It's amazing to see her sometimes when she has no idea where it's at. She heads out anyway and starts working a pattern back and forth until she catches the scent of it on her nose.

She is a retrieving machine. She'd do that for hours if I let her...

I like your throwing device.:thumb:
I used to have a golden that would play ball till your arm fell off. Then he'd take the ball to some one else.:rofl::rofl:
I was at a party once when the neighboring Lab puppy came over. Somebody threw a stick in the river... and the game was on. Probably two hours nonstop. Jumped in after the stick, climbed up the steps to the pier, up the bank, walked to middle of the circle of humans to make sure everybody got wet and shook. Then picked who got to play next. :D