Save the Budweiser Clydesdales

Hey Drew speak for yourself. This Canadian likes his beer and there are a lot of great Canadian Beers.

Alexander Keith:thumb:
Upper Canada:thumb:
Whistle Stop Brewery:thumb:
Tankouse Ale:thumb:

Oh i could go on and on.

I totally agree with Jim. Budwiser is colored water. Would not be unhappy if it were not on the shelves.

And i dont see those horses disappearing. I have a friend who breeds them and the people involved with them do it for love of the breed. Just as we do woodworking. Expensive hobby but their affection for these types of horses is as close as mans relationship with the earth. They also put them to work. Still used on farms in Ontario by certain groups of people. Nothing wrong with that they are a working breed as we all know.:thumb:

Sorry Don I aint gonna shed a tear if Bud goes down the toilet thats all its good for.:rofl::rofl:

I drink most beers...from very light to very dark. Most will get you to where you want to go...:rolleyes::thumb:...I buy whatever is on sale. :D

I saw the clydes at the brewery in St. Louis when I was really young and then again at a few different events throughout the years...beautiful creatures. Surely they will always keep at least one team, right? :dunno:

Guess I'm going to have to change my beverage. Who is American owned still?:dunno:

Saranac Pale Ale from Utica, NY. Along with several other varities.:thumb:

As for Canadian beer-Alexander Keith's is excellent.:wave: As are many others.

Those Clydesdales are amazing. Too bad greed got in their way. Another American sellout.:(

I feel bad for the Clydesdales, they are an American Icon as far as I am conserned, and as for Budweiser it self, I WAS a loyal customer for many years. But they are advertised as an American company BUT sold elsewhere :O for me, that does not work. There are so many GREAT local micro brewerys that I would rather support, Bells in perticular. I can easly find something locally that I would rather support. NOTHING against foreign trade, but I would rather support the local economy :) I'll miss the Clydesdales.