Clean & re-arrange the shop or visa versa pic's added

Bart Leetch

So I pulled & pushed & drug & swept & groaned then did it some more &
un-buried the lathe Ya you guessed it I'm itching to do some turning.

The lathe is now back where it used to be & the shapers are where the lathe was & the router table is were the shapers were & the band-saw is some where close to where it used to be.

Before the last change I didn't have the router table & the shapers.

Maybe pics later zzzzzzz time now.

Last edited:
Yup Stu they certainly make you get creative with space. :) Bart we aint seen no pictures so i guess you did a fine job for a two eyed fat man but no pics no proof so i guess you have to get back on that horse and ride into the sunset and bring us back some evidence.:rofl::rofl:

Here you'all go... Pic's

Now I need to move my turning tools back closer to the lathe.

Is there a way & or a particular wood needed to make Larry a cereal bowl???:rofl::ROFL::ROFL::doh: like he would have a use for something round:D;):wave: I need some practice Larry would be a great person to practice for making a collender to strain his spinich.:eek::huh::dunno:

P.S hey Larry there is no drivers license or SS card required. I know who you are or at least I think I do....:rofl:

Attachments

• Turning 42.JPG
    Turning 42.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Turning 43.JPG
    Turning 43.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
That's a small workshop? :eek: Try working in my 6' x 10' shed with a full size lathe, drill press, scroll saw and tools. Add the fact that I am 6'5" and can only stand upright in the centre of it. :(

Pete

Pete

I think they do make a 10'x12' shed that might make your situation easier & if you purchase a shed with gambrel roof you will have room for storage overhead.;):D:thumb:

Of course I am sure you probably would build your own shed...:)

That's a small workshop? :eek: Try working in my 6' x 10' shed with a full size lathe, drill press, scroll saw and tools. Add the fact that I am 6'5" and can only stand upright in the centre of it. :(

Pete