Thread: Stihl MS 250

Stihl MS 250

Stihl model MS 250 w/ a 16” bar and RMC3 chain. Bought in 2009 and ran about 4 tanks of gas through it. This saw is in like new condition and comes with the spark plug/chain tension tool, carburetor screwdriver, bar scabbard, and owner’s manual. As you can see from the photos the saw is well cared for and has never seen dirt. I’m selling because I need a larger saw and SWMBO says I cannot have two….

Price is firm at $250.00 which is 26% less than what you would pay at a dealer. If you would like images please email and I will send them out to you.

I'm located in Sudbury, MA. I will not ship the saw, but will travel a reasonable distance (50 miles) to meet you half way.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020989RS.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	41861

Name:	P1020990RS.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	41862

Name:	P1020991RS.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	41863

Name:	P1020993RS.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	41864
    Last edited by Nick Clayton; 01-28-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: adding pictures
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

Nick, I don't know how much bigger of a saw you are looking at, or if it is a longer bar length, but you can put a longer bar on that saw for the occasional wide log. Price of bar and chain is cheaper than a new saw that is to large for a lot of work. Just putting in my 2 cents. Good looking saw.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Thanks John,

I would agree with all of your points, but I would like to start using an alaskan mill and this saw is just not the one for that type of use.
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

Only thing that puzzle me is...why did you tell the wife you are getting anothe chainsaw???
    Can't go wrong with a Stihl. That's a good 'un.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire