Faith Word Art !

I got this pattern from the scrollsaw Village web site from the pattern maker Joscrolls :thumb: and the Faith word is so cool with the letter H with the child praying on top . I thought I'd get a jump on Christmas presents for 2010 , but this would make a great present for any time of the year for sure . The wife is going to paint them with some paint and I'll spray them with some high gloss clear coat . I'm planing on making more of these and other word art for presents , any comments are welcome .:type:.............Marshall :wave:

Attachments

• MISC PROJECTS8 (Small).JPG
    MISC PROJECTS8 (Small).JPG
    31 KB · Views: 35
  • MISC PROJECTS9 (Small).JPG
    MISC PROJECTS9 (Small).JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 22
Marshall, great work.:thumb: I bet many will appreciate those for Christmas. What scroll saw do you have? I have a cheap (Chinese) 16" that vibrates so hard that I only use it when no other tool will do. I have been looking at the Dewalt but can't make myself spend that much for no more than I think I would use it.:eek:

Larry I have been using the Dewalt model 788 scrollsaw now for about three years , I wore the jaws out on a Craftsman 16" scrollsaw that I used for about 8 years . It did me a fine job for all those years , and when the jaws got wore out > instead of replaceing them I decided to up-grade to a more productive saw and it's been a more productive saw than that Craftsman has ever thought about being . I'd buy another Dewalt again :thumb: , scrolling is my passion . I didn't even know that I would get into scrolling like I have but I just love it . Good Luck .:type:................Marshall