Rant of the day#1

Got home from work this morning and some lowlife had thrown a couple of eggs at the Escape. Pretty well all over the windshield and hood and down onto the lights and into the crevices of the trim/grille. It was probably 31 degrees this morning when I noticed it... and 36 degrees 10 minutes ago when I have up waiting on it to get warmer. Rinsing with a hose won't get egg off... gotta get the mitt out and SCRUB. 36 is too cold to be washing cars. :mad:

Last edited:
what possible enjoyment could someone get from throwing an egg on someone elses car.Only a moron would find joy in this, a total moron.
key scratches, rock throwers, egg throwers, windshield smashers, I have my own thoughts on how the law should deal with people that mess with someone elses ride/livelihood and do it for cheap thrills in their own tiny brains.
sorry to hear this kirk.

key scratches, rock throwers, egg throwers, windshield smashers, I have my own thoughts on how the law should deal with people that mess with someone elses ride/livelihood and do it for cheap thrills in their own tiny brains.
sorry to hear this kirk.

Since a man's car is today equivalent to a man's horse back in the day.... horse thieves were hung.... :D

I feel for you on the car, but no sympathy here on the temp since you had at least 20 degrees on us this morning. :)

It hasn't been warm enough to wash my poor truck in weeks. And when it is, the road will be too much a mess to keep it clean.