Facebook? Jst saying, you should look at this guys page....

Rennie - I went and looked at your web site and have a couple of suggestions.

1. The font you used is almost unreadable on my browser (Chrome). The text is black with a white shadow and it's extremely hard to read.

2. You don't give your location. I occasionally get requests from people who live far from me. Once the shipping cost is given to them, the deal falls apart. I've put a statement at the beginning of my web site warning people about the problem and it's cut down on the long distance requests I used to get. It's just a time sink giving estimates when you're pretty sure it won't work out.

Example, I shipped a rocker from California to Florida and it was $600+.

Good luck on your business.

Mike

To be fair, the website does say under construction, so perhaps this feed back will be helpful?

But I was intending more to point us at Rennies facebook page, which does have a pretty nice looking photo album :thumb:

Rennie - I went and looked at your web site and have a couple of suggestions.

1. The font you used is almost unreadable on my browser (Chrome). The text is black with a white shadow and it's extremely hard to read.

2. You don't give your location. I occasionally get requests from people who live far from me. Once the shipping cost is given to them, the deal falls apart. I've put a statement at the beginning of my web site warning people about the problem and it's cut down on the long distance requests I used to get. It's just a time sink giving estimates when you're pretty sure it won't work out.

Example, I shipped a rocker from California to Florida and it was $600+.

Good luck on your business.

Mike

I agree.

With both Brent and Mike. :thumb: (I'm seeing the unreadable font of Firefox and IE, too.)

To be fair, the website does say under construction, so perhaps this feed back will be helpful?

But I was intending more to point us at Rennies facebook page, which does have a pretty nice looking photo album :thumb:
Some time ago I upgraded my website authoring software and made a few small changes to the gallery and, when I uploaded it, the entire site disappeared! So, I can't see what you're seeing! When I go to my site all I see is a blank page, all white, nothing.:huh::dunno:

actually, I'm in the process of rebuilding the entire thing with the new software so I do appreciate any input. I'll keep an eye on the font issue. Thanks.