Jiffy Lube Gets Busted

...according to the video, they are openly being taught how to be crooks...

When you place responsibility in the hands of minimally-trained, irresponsible people, the customer usually ends up losing.

Cheers,

Kevin

I wonder if those are franchised or company stores. I'm sure the employees get paid commission on sales like the Midas's of the world do. If they are company owned stores, I'm trying to figure out why anyone would care about saving the cost of a part other than time and being too lazy to install.

It's not just Jiffy Lube, it's the entire industry. I'd also say the same thing about most service industries. You will pretty much find similar fraud in plumbing, electric, HVAC, etc. It's a matter of being able to find reputable companies that you can work with without getting ripped off.

.... I believe there's more truth to what you say than not. It's a sad state of affairs, the moral fiber of this country is definitely gone down hill :( :eek:.

It's not just Jiffy Lube, it's the entire industry. I'd also say the same thing about most service industries. You will pretty much find similar fraud in plumbing, electric, HVAC, etc. It's a matter of being able to find reputable companies that you can work with without getting ripped off.