Happy Birthday Jiggs

happy birthday jiggs:) so what you gonn ahve for your supper tonight:? something really specail that you like alot? that usually what i get and look forward to it each year..:D:thumb:

happy birthday jiggs

all I can say is WOW!! This is the best birthday EVER!! Not only did you send me greetings (even though you were not informed that today was canceled due to lack of interest)

I live in Butte MT I'm writing this from Plantation Florida. My 46 year od son and his wife ( who I've only seen 7 times in 25 years, due to his career in the Coast Guard ) flew us to Florida for 10 days. We just returned from a Restaurant named Texas de Brazil. They walk around and carve meat, like 10 different varieties of steak, chicken etc. I now weigh 20 lbs more, my cholesterol level is past the maximum level of living people, but I have a great warm feeling and a smile on my face.

I belong to 6 forums, yes at the bottom of the page I got a "Happy Birthday"
but this one gave me the personal greetings, Thus the true meaning of the FAMILY WOODWORKING FORUM - thank you all, I appreciate it more than you know.

Jiggs Elphison

Good for you Jiggs!

I love those Brazilian BBQ places... The one I went to had a token you put by your plate. If you wanted more, you put the green side up, Taking a break, put the red side up. Makes me feel full just thinking about it!:thumb::thumb::thumb: