Draw leaf table

I took the liberty of saving your file as a jpg to post here so other can see it easier.
Table[1].jpg

I like the looks of your table but am wondering how the extension bar will work. It apears from your drawing that they simpply ramp up as you pull the leaf out. Most drop leaf tables I've seen you pull the leaf out pst the point of opening then lift the leaf and push it back in.

I took the liberty of saving your file as a jpg to post here so other can see it easier.
View attachment 42157

I like the looks of your table but am wondering how the extension bar will work. It apears from your drawing that they simpply ramp up as you pull the leaf out. Most drop leaf tables I've seen you pull the leaf out pst the point of opening then lift the leaf and push it back in.

I will try to explain how it shout work. But I am Dutch so English is not my first language.

The top blade is lieing loose on the table. So when you pull out the side blades, the to blade is lifted up. When the center blades are in there outer position, the top blade falls back in its position. To put the side blades back in you have to lift the top blade a bit and push the side blades. I hope this clares the design a little bit.

The image for the oak material you used on the table top is 1.98Mb. It is much larger than it needs to be. I reduced that image to 138Kb and reapplied it to the table. There's no need to use high resolution images for materials in SketchUp since you won't see the benefit.

Last edited: