Great songs of the age

...Talk to ya later

That should take care of some of the 80's :)

We used to do that one six nights a week back in my band days (which was coincidentally also in the '80s). Fun song to play. :D

Other flashbacks from my music days...

Hotel California - Played that one for a while and the other guitarist and I had the guitar solos down pat. (Our singer couldn't really hack it, though.)

Red Barchetta - Taught that one to a bunch of kids back when I was teaching, along with quite a few other Rush songs from the day.

Heh, 8-tracks. I loved those things. Used to buy the really good 'maxell' tapes for it and dupe albums and make mix tapes on them...

White Satin is an all time favorite. Can't believe I posted the only cowboy hat music.

But back to the tunes we have Jimi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qTXRkAKr8
Right back at ya, All along the Watchtower
Dave Matthews

And the author, Bob Dylan, well, could not find a good video of any earlier version. All his later stuff is just noise compared to his early work. I actually walked out of a concert of his a few years ago. Gave me a heck of a headache.:rofl:

Okay... spose I should chime in here....

Different songs for different things....
for Driving fast (not that I would ever do such a thing) and other being awake stuff we have
this one and this one and this one.... or pretty much anything by the same band

For jewelry stuff and being in my shop there are ones more like this and this and this

for computer stuff it's more like this or this or this which are both on the 40's xm satellite radio station ;)
and tons of other stuff of varying genre. my new favorite thing is lala.com where you can listen to a mix they put together of similar artists by selecting one name.... pretty cool stuff