Another weekend & I'm still turning Larry wood

Really going to be an interesting project Bart. Why did you have it on the overhang side.? Surely you were able to get to everything while on the lathe? I am looking forward to seeing it finished.:thumb:

Rob

It is a trial to see if it will help with relieving the pain I feel when leaning over & twisting my lower back. I can stand straighter & turn left handed with the bowl on the outboard end. It feels better for my back even if it doesn't feel quite natural with the gouge turned the other way in my hands.

I have to laugh when I tell this story. My Grandmother was left handed & I was left handed & she used to always say don't change him to be right handed & not thinking as she would stand in front of me sitting in the highchair she would hand me the spoon with her left hand putting it into my right hand. So I am left eye dominate I shoot a rifle left handed & a hand gun right handed & to a certain extent can do things with both hands. Yep I'm all mixed up & all because Grandma said don't change him.

Yep shooting an M16 on the range in the army was fun the hot shells would sometimes go down inside the front of my uniform shirt & under shirt. Got so I could dance real well :eek: just no rhythm.:rofl: brought lot of laughs just like a comedian & I never said anything accept OUCH real loud.