Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota is back in Arkansas

Mountain Home, Arkansas

Minnesota is back in Arkansas

No pics, I don't want to remember this.
    Buncha wet snow last night then temps fell sub-freezing.
    Had herds of deer in yard last night, ate all the corn I put out.
    Travel is possible but dangerous.
    I chair a meeting today, did not call it off. Might be alone. Feel sorry for waitresses, they manage to get to work and sometimes tips are not enough to make it worthwhile.
    I want greenup.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Constantine, MI
    High 40's here in Boise today. Sorry.
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

RETIRED(!) in Austintown, Ohio
    Second wave of storms supposed to start here within the next hour or so. Might get another 10" of snow on top of the 20" we've already got.

My little John Deere tractor is getting a plowing workout. My only problem with another 10" of snow will be where to put it.
    Jim D.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    I hater to tell you but it ain't over yet. We got another stoprm comming through tomarrow so it's headed your way.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Bradford, Vermont
    I keep wondering where OUR snow is! There's a lotta' grass visible all 'round these parts...

Really REALLY unusual for February in Vermont.
    -- Tim --

Tokyo Japan
    Well, it was down right warm today in Tokyo, must have been near 70F, the low is only down to about 50F.

Spring is darn near here I guess, seen some trees with blossoms on them already, right weird weather
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

DSM, IA
    We got another 8-9" the past few days...that's over 50" since Dec. 1st! It's starting to get hard to shovel because the piles are so big and tall.

I think my parents are starting to regret moving north when they retired...
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Between Aledo and Fort Worth, TX
    And there's more headed toward you too, Frank. We're supposed to get snow starting tomorrow late night, with chance of rain and snow through late Thursday. Light to moderate accumulation is what Weather Underground is saying right now. (Of course, that means 1 to 2" for our area, and people will still freak.)Temps aren't supposed to be that bad. Might be fun to watch from my desk at work, but sure won't be any business coming in. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Westphalia, Michigan
    Supposed to get 10" tonight. Good time to head out to the shop and make sawdust. I just picked up my 16 year old daughter and was explaining to her how to drive in the stuff and why I want her to go sloooowwww. Came around the curve and saw that the ditch had all but eaten a Chevy truck. My neighbor was just pulling up with the pay-loader to pull the guy out. Couldn't have asked for a better visual for the driving lesson.

Delton, Michigan
    isnt winter wonderful paul??? just so purty out there.. and just plain neat
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!