Thread: Pic's from the blizzard behind

Outside the beltway

Pic's from the blizzard behind

We ended up with 50"'s of the stuff. Not sense 66 can I remember a snow like this one. Few more will be here this weekend.

From inside before I went to bed, ALL's Quite !

Morning cycles, sounds like a disease
    Last edited by Dave Hawksford; 02-11-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Westphalia, Michigan
    Dave, I tried to find the pictures.........from Michigan's UP of a storm during the 1940's. My father-in-law was milking cows back then and had noticed some car lights out on the road that weren't moving. When he went out there he found a young gal who had come to the UP to attend Michigan Tech. She ended up staying on the farm for more than a week. The picture showed the snow almost over the telephone poles!!! I can't remember how much they got but the storm turned into freezing rain at the end and turned everything into a frozen mess. They actually had to use dynamite to blow the roads open. It had to be more than 10 ft.

That young Gal high tailed it for the South as soon as the roads were opened. Now that would be a shock for anyone who wasn't used to snow.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Pic's from the blizzard behind

your story reminded me of a coupl pictures I have of SNOW in New York State a few years back, in Oswego. (Now, if I can get them to upload) Ah, It worked.

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.