a few Perfect Fit pens........

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
16 to be exact!:D

attachment.php

L to R: Curly Makore, Quilted Hard Maple, Golden Amboyna Burl, Spalted Ash, & Cherry Burl.

attachment.php

Curly Bubinga, Sycamore, Bethlehem Olive Wood, American Chestnut, & Red Figured Oak.

attachment.php

Caragana, Spalted Red Beech, Hard Maple Burl, Mesquite, & Spalted Beech (I think???)
attachment.php

and a lonely X-cut American Chestnut!

boy that mayo is sure upping your productivity or maybe the better half said you had to work more to pay for it:) either way someone is gettin lucky:) well done mac:D:thumb::thumb:

Hey Mack,
You have been busy.... that is a real nice collection of pens.. I don't think I've eveer done a Perfect Fit.... is that like the Euro's only with a better clip... BTW, I really like the clips, they have a better flow than the square clips you see on so many pens. I like your choices of woods too... really nice.:thumb::thumb:

Hey Mack,
You have been busy.... that is a real nice collection of pens.. I don't think I've eveer done a Perfect Fit....
is that like the Euro's only with a better clip...
Hi Chuck; I never really saw or made that connection. The Perfect Fit might be just somewhat heftier in the body, but not enough to really notice. I just like the kit.
BTW, I really like the clips, they have a better flow than the square clips you see on so many pens.
Moi aussie! (Me too!)
I like your choices of woods too...
Customers seem to gravitate to the lighter woods or those that show some character in the pen. The darker woods with their exotic sounding names e.g. Pauduk, Purple Heart, Jatoba, just take up space in my inventory.