Thread: Well Custers Last stand is coming to an end...especially after last night

Talking Well Custers Last stand is coming to an end...especially after last night

Well what with all our serious philisophical debate these past days i thought a little fun would be in order.

So as some of you might have noticed (those of you that have your history down pat) I changed my Avatar while Mil has been visiting.

After she arrived i got to feeling a little like old Custer at his last stand surrounded by people throwing arrows at me

Well this past week i have been one heck of a busy little bee organizing a surprize party for the Loml. Yeah i let her off the hook from being SWMBO.

It was Loml 50th and i decided a good old hoe down was long overdue for her. But trying to organize it in secret with Mil here was ...er well tougher than anything i could imagine right now.

Well i pulled it off 100% and everything that i had to arrange came together just perfectly.

Best part was a cake i had made at the local grocer. They do a print on picture cake if you want. So knowing Loml is a huge Elvis fan (not me) I had a picture of the man when he was young and handsom put on her cake along with a Love from Elvis icing.

Just to satisfy the sherif since i had enough of being surrounded for a while or living in a fishbowl

Here is he proofClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Elvis Small.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	42348 of the cake.

We had such a great party with a real good time being held by all.
    cheers

Geez - I read the title and didn't think on your LOML, I was thinking NN.

I was thinking that he tweaked you one too many times and things got out of hand.

I'm glad the party went off well. Has the MIL went back to her place yet?

Cheers

Jim

no pics, no party...
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Brooklin ON -- 45 mins. NE of Toronto, ON
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Keeble View Post
    Well what with all our serious philisophical debate these past days i thought a little fun would be in order.

So as some of you might have noticed (those of you that have your history down pat) I changed my Avatar while Mil has been visiting.

After she arrived i got to feeling a little like old Custer at his last stand surrounded by people throwing arrows at me

Well this past week i have been one heck of a busy little bee organizing a surprize party for the Loml. Yeah i let her off the hook from being SWMBO.

It was Loml 50th and i decided a good old hoe down was long overdue for her. But trying to organize it in secret with Mil here was ...er well tougher than anything i could imagine right now.

Well i pulled it off 100% and everything that i had to arrange came together just perfectly.

Best part was a cake i had made at the local grocer. They do a print on picture cake if you want. So knowing Loml is a huge Elvis fan (not me) I had a picture of the man when he was young and handsom put on her cake along with a Love from Elvis icing.

Just to satisfy the sherif since i had enough of being surrounded for a while or living in a fishbowl

Here is he proofClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Elvis Small.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	42348 of the cake.

We had such a great party with a real good time being held by all.
    My invite most likely got lost in the mail!
    Mack C. in Brooklin ON
    It feels great to sell a pen,
    It feels even greater to give one to a friend!

If your presence doesn't make an impact;
    Your absence won't make a difference!

I am a proud supporter of
    "Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers"!

I was thinking NN too. Great job on the party. Romance is not dead.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke