Well Custers Last stand is coming to an end...especially after last night

Rob Keeble

Well what with all our serious philisophical debate these past days i thought a little fun would be in order.

So as some of you might have noticed (those of you that have your history down pat) I changed my Avatar while Mil has been visiting.

After she arrived i got to feeling a little like old Custer at his last stand surrounded by people throwing arrows at me:rofl::rofl:

Well this past week i have been one heck of a busy little bee organizing a surprize party for the Loml. Yeah i let her off the hook from being SWMBO.:D

It was Loml 50th and i decided a good old hoe down was long overdue for her. But trying to organize it in secret with Mil here was ...er well tougher than anything i could imagine right now.

Well i pulled it off 100% and everything that i had to arrange came together just perfectly.

Best part was a cake i had made at the local grocer. They do a print on picture cake if you want. So knowing Loml is a huge Elvis fan (not me:() I had a picture of the man when he was young and handsom put on her cake along with a Love from Elvis icing.

Just to satisfy the sherif since i had enough of being surrounded for a while or living in a fishbowl :rofl:

Here is he proofElvis Small.jpg of the cake.

We had such a great party with a real good time being held by all.:wave:

Geez - I read the title and didn't think on your LOML, I was thinking NN. :eek:

I was thinking that he tweaked you one too many times and things got out of hand. :dunno:

I'm glad the party went off well. Has the MIL went back to her place yet?

Cheers

Jim

Well what with all our serious philisophical debate these past days i thought a little fun would be in order.

So as some of you might have noticed (those of you that have your history down pat) I changed my Avatar while Mil has been visiting.

After she arrived i got to feeling a little like old Custer at his last stand surrounded by people throwing arrows at me:rofl::rofl:

Well this past week i have been one heck of a busy little bee organizing a surprize party for the Loml. Yeah i let her off the hook from being SWMBO.:D

It was Loml 50th and i decided a good old hoe down was long overdue for her. But trying to organize it in secret with Mil here was ...er well tougher than anything i could imagine right now.

Well i pulled it off 100% and everything that i had to arrange came together just perfectly.

Best part was a cake i had made at the local grocer. They do a print on picture cake if you want. So knowing Loml is a huge Elvis fan (not me:() I had a picture of the man when he was young and handsom put on her cake along with a Love from Elvis icing.

Just to satisfy the sherif since i had enough of being surrounded for a while or living in a fishbowl :rofl:

Here is he proofView attachment 42348 of the cake.

We had such a great party with a real good time being held by all.:wave:
My invite most likely got lost in the mail!:(