Frank's Ozark shop #2

Another, and last picture, back to front shot with Terrco and drill press showing. The sander shown is a yard sale special. Fifty cents.
I don't see an old drum with a propane burner under it and all types of pipes and tubes coming out the top.

Are you sure this shop is in the Ozarks? :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, good use of space - you got a lot going on in there!

Thanks for the tour, Frank. I think you've got less space than I do, but it's not as cramped looking as my shop. Looks like you've got things organized well for the stuff you do. :thumb:

Nice hideaway Frank. It looks like you have things well laid out.
What kind of work do you do with the Terrco?

Haven't done anything with the Terrco yet except cuss at it.
When fully assembled I will mainly make gunstocks. But also plan on making large rough-outs for wood carvers and duplicating, otherwise unobtainable, parts for antique furniture like feet, corbels, etc.
Will be taking orders soon. :eek: Can I say that here? ;)

Thanks for the tour, Frank. I think you've got less space than I do, but it's not as cramped looking as my shop. Looks like you've got things organized well for the stuff you do. :thumb:

The 'island' concept helped a lot. Five tools on one table and two on another. Shelving gets a lot of stuff off the floor. My light duty table saw can be picked up and carried about, I take it outside in nice weather and will do same with the CSM.

Thank you for letting us peek inside your shop, Frank. You have made very efficient use of the available real estate! I'm planning to build a 10' x 20' (that's all the local codes will allow) shed this summer to move my shop out of the attached garage. I'll be going from 450 square feet to 200. I might have to pick your brain on ways to make efficient use of a small space.

Cheers,

Kevin

The 'island' concept helped a lot. Five tools on one table and two on another. Shelving gets a lot of stuff off the floor. My light duty table saw can be picked up and carried about, I take it outside in nice weather and will do same with the CSM.

Yeah, the island in the layout is what caught my eye. I have steel jackposts in my basement. Can't get rid of the things, but clustering a few tools around 1 (or even between 2 of them) could be interesting. You've got the rusty wheels in my cranium creaking away :thumb: