Ol' Man Winter is angry

Man somebody must have ticked off Ol' Man winter. Got 8 inches this morning and still coming down. Winds are up in the mid 30's. Drifting everywhere. Donkey won't come out of the his hut. No sign of the cows. Guess I better suit up and go look for them.

Going to take my daughter out in a bit and let her learn to drive in this stuff. School of hard knocks will be open.

Man somebody must have ticked off Ol' Man winter. Got 8 inches this morning and still coming down. Winds are up in the mid 30's. Drifting everywhere. Donkey won't come out of the his hut. No sign of the cows. Guess I better suit up and go look for them.

Going to take my daughter out in a bit and let her learn to drive in this stuff. School of hard knocks will be open.

I know you can't do it, and wouldn't myself either, but I sure would be tempted to let the cows fend for themselves... The donkey is a lot smarter than he gets credit for being.:rofl::rofl:

Well I found the cows, below the hill, in a wind break of sorts. Put 3 round bales out. Donkey is a genius. Smarter than all of us. Now time for some lunch and a road trip for the new driver.