Jet Mini Lathe $199 Free Shipping

Oooh that looks nice! I was seriously considering one of those about a year ago. Looks like a nice machine for $200. If I were to want to jump on that, would it be possible? I'm just curious about the "email only promotion". If I were to want to order one could I just register at their site and mention the promotion or is it only available to currently registered users? Just curious.

Thanks!

John

Oooh that looks nice! I was seriously considering one of those about a year ago. Looks like a nice machine for $200. If I were to want to jump on that, would it be possible? I'm just curious about the "email only promotion". If I were to want to order one could I just register at their site and mention the promotion or is it only available to currently registered users? Just curious.

Thanks!

John

I'm pretty sure that they'll offer you the deal as long as you give them the promotion code from the email.

Ok cool. Actually I just went to their site and signed up for the newsletter anyway. I'm going to really consider this because it looks like a nice lathe to start out with.

Thanks!

John

Great. Thanks Ed!

I really shouldn't but I just may. I really want to try some small turning projects sometime. I've got TONS of wood here that I can use and I think it would be a blast.

John