Another why is it

Chuck Thoits

Why is it that with all these razor knifes, every time you grab one it's the dull one.:doh:
Theirs two in the drawer that are dull and it seems to be a law that when you need a sharp one you must grab the two dull ones first.:doh::dunno:
Oh and look there right above the drawer......That blue box of brand new Lenox razor knife blades:eek: You would think one would change the dull blades out instead of tossing it back in the drawer.:doh::doh::doh:

Attachments

• tn_mugs6 003.JPG
    tn_mugs6 003.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 53
I have 3 or 4 handles I use constantly. I make a habit now out of turning or replacing the blade after each use, and if the blade needs changing, I do it at that time.
I kicked too many things at 11:30 at night looking for a replacement blade or cursed loudly when I had to make a trip out to the garage in 8 degree weather for a blade when I just needed to cut one tiny thing.( I keep one in the house)
I also now keep a small plastic blade holder(it holds around 10 blades) in my junk cabinet in my kitchen so theres always new blades.

Don't know why Chuck, but those square boards with that sinusoid relief on them caught my attention.

What are they, and what for if I may ask?

Interesting you call them razor knifes. I call them Stanley knife. Bit like Kleenex and tissue Eh!.

Toni i spotted the saved rings i guess soon to be napik holders hey Chuck. My guess on the wood you mentioned Toni is clamping soon to be used on the mugs.:)

Interesting you call them razor knifes. I call them Stanley knife. Bit like Kleenex and tissue Eh!.

Well Rob kinda but not really. Cause they are really called utility knifes :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
How ever if either one of us go to the store and ask for what we said the clerk would produce the same thing.:thumb::rofl::rofl:
See where a Kleenex is a tissue. A Stanley Knife is, a Stanley utility knife. But a razor knife can be made by anyone.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
How ever all of them in that drawer are Stanley's :thumb::rofl::rofl:

Don't know why Chuck, but those square boards with that sinusoid relief on them caught my attention.

What are they, and what for if I may ask?

Yes you may ask what they are and what they are for.:thumb:
The answer to your question is blocks of maple with a sinusoid cut in them.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Currently they are being used as space taker uppers.:thumb: Maybe later they will be used for heat.:thumb::dunno: