Bessey 31" clamps for $25....today at Amazon.......UPDATED!!!

now i have enough:)

well thanks to mark and steve for letting me know about it i have enough:thumb: fathers day came early this year.. maybe i can call it sweethearts day but we all know that aint depicting me huh:rofl:

Well Frank, I'm not from Missouri, but..."show me" where you see similar clamps for 10.00......got a link? ...Brand? ...I'm curious to see them.

Can't provide a link or brand name. The one shown here was purchased locally. The bar is over 36" long, probably 41". Yes, it is an import. I paid about $7.00 for these and find to be very satisfactory. Another store has opened up recently that sells the same thing under $6.00. I have located the importer and could now buy at wholesale for less. Maybe I should resell.

Attachments

• clamp.jpg
    clamp.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 6
Okay, I see. It is a different type of clamp completely. Here is a picture of a Bessey K-Body clamp. And the second is how I use them. Puts a lot of force on the material during glue ups. Kind of a "screw clamping action" the single clamp picture shows.

Attachments

• B0000224BA_01__SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056652672_.jpg
    B0000224BA_01__SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056652672_.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_2971.jpg
    100_2971.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
Can't provide a link or brand name. The one shown here was purchased locally. The bar is over 36" long, probably 41". Yes, it is an import. I paid about $7.00 for these and find to be very satisfactory. Another store has opened up recently that sells the same thing under $6.00. I have located the importer and could now buy at wholesale for less. Maybe I should resell.

Frank,
I've got some of those in my arsenal and use em frequenly, that said they are no way as good as a screw type clamp. Only have a few Bessey's but I do have other screw clamp and the screw clamps are my goto clamps for glue ups. The one's you show cannot get anywhere near the pressure you can witha screw clamp.