Between down sizing my shop

and watching the Olympics I am getting this painting done Soon Very soon I will be done with this one. I just need to do detail on the reflections and a bit more to the body's of the Swans. Do you think this will cut the muster. I hope so. It will be my 1st entry into a duck stamp contest. Swans have only been done once in the history of the Md contest. Either way I hope this one gets me noticed.

CIMG0023-1.jpg

CIMG0025-1.jpg

Looks like magic to me. I have no idea how you guys can turn a bunch of colored oil into a picture like that. It's magic, I say. :p Very nice work, Dave. :thumb:

Thanks Vaughn, but this is inks applied with small brushes. 7x10" I don't realy know either. I just see the finished picture on the page and then apply the ink where the color should be. LOL Crazy "A"

Thanks Rob and Larry. I have a friend who use to hunt and now travels the world taking pictures and he saw my work on the elks and said I can use any of pictures he has and boy he have hundreds. So I'm set for life if all I want to do is wild life.