Thread: Too new members and lurkers

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Too new members and lurkers

We'd like to hear from you. Don't be afraid to post and introduce yourself. Ask questions. Show us your shop and projects. We have over 1100 active members but only a handfull of those post on a regular basis. Part of the value of this forum is sharing. Please feel free to post your opinions, No contributions will be refused and no post will be scorned. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question except the one that isn't asked.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Honolulu, Hawaii

Too new members and lurkers

Hear, Hear, Don.

I agree completely.

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

Delton, Michigan
    yup don ir right, we were started like the americas, to much stress and hassels elsewhere and so they started this forum where we have pretty much free speech, without the usually things that cause trouble in group of folks like religion and politics and we dont bash one another.. if it happens to anyone its nipped in the bud as soon as we can get a handle on it.. so anyone can feel safe in there abilities and questions ..we all started at the same place and some have gained alot more than others but we still treat all of us with equal respect.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!