Pen blank swap?

I was waiting on round 2. If the first one is dead in the water and folks want to have a go again I would be willing to start it off. I literally have 1000's of blanks and so packing a box is not a problem. It might be nice to have each stop bounce between different areas of the country so that everyone is seeing something that they can't get in their local forest.

The exception might be to send it into Canada for a tour of the Canadian crew before sending back to the lower 48. That way it only crosses the border twice. I understood that it is more expensive to ship between countries, but maybe I'm wrong about that. Another issue might be to construct a light weight but sturdy box that fits just inside a flat rate box. This way the contents wound survive any rough handleing and the outside could be changed readily.

OH BOY Paul, it sounds like you are being Volunteered into starting a pen blank swap:D, I would get in but I don't turn, but if you start one I have some blanks I would like to add if wanted (I would send to you before you send out the original box:))

NAHHHH we need a 100%vote right..like a jury trial.. save the little pieces for pegs for flat work:)

To late Larry voting on this matter is all ready closed:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is unless you bring up a vote to reconsider.But you got to wait till everyone goes home before you do that.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

The old list for round #2

1. Ned Bulken
2. Allen Bury
3. Jim Burr
4. Dale Johnson
5. Jonathan Shively
6. Frank Fusco
7. Garry Foster
8. Fred Holsclaw
9. Doug Miller
10. Alan Trout
11. Chuck Ellis