A Message From Niki's Wife

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
This message was sent in an e-mail message to the forum Webmaster, and I thought I'd share it with the rest of the members:

My name is Regina Avrahami, wife of Niki.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to woodworking community and woodworking forum members around the world for support, for sharing with me and my family the sorrow and sadness over the loss of dear Niki. He was very modest, generous, and kind, and I miss him so much. He was perfectionist in everything he did, always trying to help others. I am in deep sorrow & pain over the loss. He loved his woodworking hobby and was thinking of new jigs & ideas till the end. I will be missing him for ever.

Wife

Regina Avrahami
I replied to Regina offering condolences on behalf of the entire forum. I also assured her that Niki helped thousands of woodworkers around the world, and his many forums posts would continue to help thousands more in the future. He was indeed a special man.

I'm sure any prayers/thoughts/good vibes you can send her way would be appreciated.

Vaughn, many thanks for posting this. If it is alright I would like to re-post it over on WWA where Niki posted many of his jig tutes.

Well done Vaughn. I was struggling over how to send good wishes to his family. You've taken care of that for me and many others. Thank you.

Niki was really a kindred soul to me, he made stuff cause he had to, no BORG to go to and just buy it, he had to make it, and boy did he do a good job, as well as the great job he did in sharing his ideas.

You are missed Nikki :wave:

Vaughn, many thanks for posting this. If it is alright I would like to re-post it over on WWA where Niki posted many of his jig tutes.

Alex, I'm sure it'd be appreciated. I suspect Regina has sent that message to a few sites, so sharing it on another seems appropriate to me.

yes many thanks for that, lately I have been thinking about life and the next chapter. Would I be remembered so fondly and have just a few web queries about me ? doubt it very much but, there for the grace of her upstairs I am still here making sawdust, and more friends.

To all here, maybe we could sign and send a forum condolence card to Nikkis'family ?

hs

He will be sadly missed. Some of you had watched the Woodturning Workshop hosted by Tim Yoder on PBS. He also passed away recently. For those of you that didn't know Tim, or never had watched his program. He will be surely missed. His style of turning and wit on the show and in person was a great inspiration to all of us. He always wanted to help people up to the last.