can I brag?

Frank Fusco

Just got back from visiting son, DIL and the grands in Missouri for the weekend.
Grandson, Brendan was selected by his school to compete in a math competition for 4th graders. The competition essentially took in the western half of the the state. He finished 4th in problem solving and 8th overall. Not bad for half the state. He was justifiably very proud, as are his parents and us old Grands.

Frank said: "He was justifiably very proud, as are his parents and us old Grands."

As well as you should be!!!! One of the good things in life!! :thumb:

Congrats, Brendan. :thumb: And Frank, I'd say that's justifiably bragworthy. ;)

with all those brains, he must have one smart grandma!...

Yep, it's a little-known scientific fact that we get our smarts from our grandmothers, and our looks from our grandfathers.

Bummer. Sorry about that, Brendan. :rofl:

Congrats Brendan! Frank always brag about the grand kids, no one will ever dispute that...:)

Yep, I do. And, I wish more folks would do same about their kids and grands. It is good for everyone to hear positive news about our younger folks.
When Brendan was born, he is a fraternal twin, it was feared he would always be a 'special needs' child. He still has some lingering physical and mental problems but is scary smart. We are super proud of all three of our grands.