WooHoo MM16

S

Steve Clardy

Has landed Houston :thumb:
A Fed-Ex semi with tailgate showed up today.
Course He couldn't manuver around, due to the ice.
So we removed camper top, loaded MM, took to shop and unloaded it.

Oops. Thanks to Tod Evans, Sam Blasco, and Jim Strain [owner] of MiniMax

Last edited:
Cool...nice gloat. Those guys at MM and Tod sure do deserve a "tip o the cap". Glad to see it is safely in its place.:thumb:

Cool.:thumb: I'm not a big Johnson bar fan either, but I just put mine on a Delta mobile base. Nowhere near as slick as that red mobile base you got. Mine dont have no stereo either.:D

Cool.:thumb: I'm not a big Johnson bar fan either, but I just put mine on a Delta mobile base. Nowhere near as slick as that red mobile base you got. Mine dont have no stereo either.:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trying to find a 100 mile long bungy type extension cord at the moment:eek: :huh: :huh: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Steve, I hate to break the bad news to ya, but the table on that saw is slanted. You're gonna have a tough time keeping things from sliding off. I don't think it'll work very well for your kind of work. Why don't you just send it on over to me, and I'll struggle along with that messed up table. ;)

Congrats on the new saw, and hats off the the guys that made it happen. :thumb:

Steve, Congratulations, that looks WONDERFUL sitting in your shop, (even if the table DOES have a slight tilt to it).:rolleyes: I do believe you are going to have to build you a little stand to stand on when using it though, due to the size of the wheels on your MOBILE BASE. :D (Those are Full Castoring, Double Locking wheels aren't they)?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My Hat's sure off to Tod and Sam at MM for getting it started and most certainly to Jim at MiniMax for his wonderful Response. Way to go Guys.:thumb:

glad you got the saw steve! it was all sam-n-jim! all i did was call steve to let him know:eek: ......so are you gonna plug `er in and shove some wood at it today;)

glad you got the saw steve! it was all sam-n-jim! all i did was call steve to let him know:eek: ......so are you gonna plug `er in and shove some wood at it today;)

Not today.
Gotta get blades, get a plug on it, etc.:thumb:
Have some 10/4 maple I need to resaw when time permits